There have been so many wonderful little things happening at our house since we got home from vacation. It's been so, so good for me, because it's kept me from focusing on just how much I miss my family, which is what I usually do when we get back from Michigan.
- My girlie didn't have any pain when she re-broke her arm.
- The pediatric orthopaedist did her surgery this time, and is taking care of her. I like his plan of care for my daughter better than what we did last time with the other doctor.
- We got signed up for a homeschool co-op - YAY!
- The very, very nice co-op people put the broken child into a Backyard Scientist class, even though it was already full, instead of the PE class I chose (Doctor says not even ballet until after the first of the year).
- The folks in my small group gave me a Happy Birthday balloon, flowers, and a giant cookie for my birthday!